Are you interested in working for Standard Die International? See our job decriptions below and apply.
1st Shift = 6:00am-2:20p *** NOW HIRING ***
2nd Shift = 2:30p-11:00p
Minimum of five years of experience with progressive and line dies. The majority of the candidate’s work is to maintain precision drawing, deep drawing and forming dies.
- Read blueprints and utilize required measuring devices to modify existing tools or build new ones according to prints
- Make sure tools are sharpened and ready for set-ups
- Must be able to perform work according to ISO 9000 Quality System
- Must be able to work with small, tight tolerances and surface critical parts
- Proper use of safety devices i.e., lock-out tag-out, operating machinery and tolls
- Proper use of personal protective equipment
- Journeymen’s License
- Transfer press (eyelet) experience is a plus but not required
To be considered for a position, email a copy of your resume to: