In today’s competitive market, it is essential for businesses to have strict quality control processes in place to ensure their products meet industry standards and regulations. At Standard Die International, we employ ISO 9001:2015 quality Management System (QMS), which means our products meet this set of internationally recognized quality criteria.
What Is ISO 9001:2015 Certified?
ISO 9001:2015 certification assures that we have an efficient and well-documented QMS in place. This QMS and related processes are continuously monitored, reviewed and improved to ensure consistent quality of our products and services.
This certification is necessary whenever an organization wants to:
- Demonstrate that it can consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by applying the QMS, including procedures for improving the system and ensuring conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
Industries That Need ISO 9001:2015 Certification
ISO 9001:2015 is important not only for the satisfaction of customers but also for the growth of your business. Industries such as Manufacturing, Automotive, Defense, Medical, Hospitality, Construction, Engineering and many others require ISO 9001:2015 certification to maintain a good reputation and high level of quality.
Note that ISO 9001:2015 requirements are meant to be applicable to any organization of any size, type or industry.
About Our Quality Process
At Standard Die, the key to our QMS is proactive risk-based thinking in order to eliminate waste and errors. Our mission is to create zero-defect parts that arrive on time and perform reliably. Our process-based QMS is aligned with LEAN efficiencies to avoid waste and deliver maximum value to our customers.
We leverage a wide range of quality controls and tools to verify the consistency of our products and processes, every single time. Capabilities at our quality lab include:
- Digital Inspection Equipment and Photography
- Optical Comparators
- Dimensional Layout
- Variable Gauging Solutions
- Attribute Gauging & Fixturing
- Hardness Testing
- Surface Roughness
- In-house Calibration System, traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Accredited Calibration Lab Services
- Qualified and Experienced Personnel
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Gauge Studies (GD&T, DOE, ANOVA)
- Lot Control & Traceability
- Product Flow Monitoring and Product Barcoding
- Part Approval Submission Processes: like PPAP, FAIR and, First Article
- Certificate of Conformance issuance
- Robust Layered Inspection Processes: Incoming raw material; Set-up approval; In-process; Final part approval; and Dock audit.
- And more!
In addition, customers have direct access to our Quality Department to receive information, data and reports. With our unwavering commitment to quality and transparency, you can be confident in the value of our parts.
Benefits of Custom Metal Stamping from Standard Die International
Our custom metal stamping services offer various benefits, including:
- Accuracy: Our custom metal stamping produces consistent and accurate results. This is especially important for industries that require tight tolerances.
- Variety: Metal stamping is versatile and can be used with a variety of metals, including steel, aluminum, copper, brass and other alloys. We can produce parts in a wide range of shapes and sizes to meet your requirements.
- Customization: Metal stamping offers the ability to create unique and precise products to meet your requirements. At Standard Die, we can create precision metal stampings that meet your specifications.
Contact Us Today
At Standard Die International, we focus on quality to save you time and money. Our team is committed to providing metal stamping services for industries that have the strictest quality control standards, including healthcare, construction, engineering and more.
With stringent quality control measures and an ISO 9001:2015 registered QMS, we ensure our products meet the highest industry requirements and align with your unique needs. Plus, our team is constantly evolving and growing our capabilities in order to implement the latest quality tools and programs.
Contact us today to request a quote.